Wednesday, April 29, 2009

NY Baseball Digest - Internet Talk Radio

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nybaseballtalk
During the second half of the show we are going to think way out of the box for a bit. Ken Matinale of Radical Baseball is going to share some of his ideas on how to improve the game.
______________________________________
Last night I was Mike Silva's guest on his NY Baseball Digest Internet Talk Radio program.   I did not even know that this Internet Talk Radio existed until Mike approached me.    It was such an interesting experience that I am considering taking Radical Baseball into that media.  Initially I would probably read my blog posts and take questions and comments from callers.  Let's see where this goes.
Mike, thanks for your interest in Radical Baseball.

No comments: