Thursday, February 23, 2012

Correction: MLB network's biggest braying jackass: Sean Casey or Kevin Millar?

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2012

MLB network's biggest braying jackass: Sean Casey or Mitch Williams?

Obviously this was a big mistake.  As the post correctly quoted an earlier post:

Mitch Williams is a moron.

I should have asked:

MLB network's biggest braying jackass: Sean Casey or Kevin Millar?

I apologize for the error.

Millar is not selected exclusively because of his 100% obnoxious "got heeem" braying with his co-host enabler who should know better.  I just searched and cannot determine if this phrase is what I suspect: that it is a mock of the Spanish accent of Ozzie Guillen who may be too dumb to realize that he is being mocked.  Anybody know the derivation of this stupid phrase and don't send me the junk youtube video of MLB pitcher Brian Wilson's audition for a post playing career as an MLB network on air paid jerk?

I do not watch Millar's program.  I record the program that follows it, Clubhouse Confidential, and the replay starts a minute earlier which is when Millar and his co-host are loudly braying the phrase.  I cannot hit the fast forward button fast enough.

No comments: