1. start count at 3-2; batter gets max three swings to put ball in play then is out.
2. runners may not take lead
3. replace catcher with a round physical target 20 inches in diameter, like a bull's eye; if ball hits target it's a strike; batter may adjust height between knees and shoulder; catcher may play anywhere in fair territory; plate ump moves behind pitcher
4. side boards (glass or net) on foul line starting no further down the line than the beginning of the outfield grass 50 feet high
5. three time outs per team; no meetings
6. no extra innings in regular season
7. eliminate mound; pitcher must release ball no closer than rubber
8. extend foul territory 45 feet from home plate into what is now fair territory
9. set home run distance (380 seems good) and extend into existing stands; anything in stands closer is a double
10. fly ball caught on warning track is not an out; safety issue; prevents players from running into fences; also eliminates fan interference
11. foul fly caught is not an out
12. runners may over run bases
13. bring stands to within ten feet near infield; outfield fences may be on foul line (see #4).